Monday, November 18, 2013

WHAT'S GOING ON?

About twice a year, I remember that I have a blog and come to take a look at it.  I don't usually have much to say and mostly post my artwork.  Today, I found a bunch of spam that looked like I posted them, but I did not.  They are gone now, but that is irritating to find links for advertisements posted on my PAINTFISH blog from some spammer and have to delete them.

Anyway...here's some stuff I worked on this year (except for the Porch Kitty ATC which I made earlier but wanted to post)  I have added Hexies, Moos, and Paper 53 paintings to my list of thing I like to work on.  I am also making a quilt.  It's a Hexie pattern.  I have 9 blocks made but have not scanned them or photographed them yet.

MOOs





HEXIEs






PAPER 53




MIXED MEDIA PIF HEARTS






PORCH KITTY ATC


No comments: