Saturday, April 24, 2010

100 JAMS - AN ART PROJECT TO SEE HOW MANY COME BACK TO ME





Recently, I started 100 1-card jams and asked people to add their art and contact info to the starter and send to another artist. The 4th artist is to send the completed card back to me and I make quality copies for all participants. I've sent out a ton of jams and round robins since 2002 and many have returned and many have not. I started this project on March 8, 2010.

They are pre-numbered to better track each jam to see exactly which ones come back and when. As of April 10th, 59 have been released into the wild.

If anyone out there is interested in receiving one of the 41 left and will commit to their best artwork , safe handling and re-releasing of the cards, email me (atcjams@att.net) with your contact info and I'll mail one out to you.

These are the first 4 to return.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: